Viscoelastic Anti-corrosion Tape
The tape has excellent properties of VISCO-ELASTICITY and COLD-FLOW technology. It will not solidify. The raw material of the tape is imported from Germany with reliable quality and excellent properties.
- The tape has excellent adhesion ability, can be attached to the surface of a variety of substrates, including steel, PE and cement etc.
- The tape will not solidify.
- The tape can be used within the temperature range of -40℃~90℃ in the long run.
- The tape can be applied together with external protection band (e.g PVC outwrap tape). It is easy to install.
The corrosion protection of welds, flanges, valves, buried shaped structures.
- Tape Thickness: ≥ 1.5/ 1.8 mm
- Application Temperature: 10℃~40℃
- Service Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (90℃ H.T. Version)
- Peel Strength (23℃, to steel): ≥5 N/cm, Coverage ≥ 95%
- Volume Resistivity: ≥ 10¹ºΩ.m²
- Dripping Test (85℃, 72h): No Dripping
- Chemical Resistance (23℃, 90d) (10%NaOH, 3% NaCl, 10% HCl): No Bubble, No Peel